Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

aspire r3-471t. Goes twice as slow on charging than when on battary.

So the laptop i listed in the title i have runs at least twice as slow when charging compared to when on battary. I have only noticed this recently after about 1 and a half years. I play some small games like rocket league and i remmember when i got it this computer would only run it at 30 or less on all min settings. In the past month ive been experementing and i found out that now it runs at 60 when im on battary. I have tried this with many other games and same results. Now i have looked into my battary options and im not on any battary saver options and i looked into the advanced details and the cpu has a max of 100% power at all times. So im pretty sure it doesnt have to do with battary setttings. If anyone has a clue plz help! This problem probably was with the laptop when i bought it because i played games on it from the start and they were slow like rocket league.

FAQ & Answers