GPU Clock up to 2000MHz with temperature under 80°C.
Is there any way you could provide more screenshots using the snipping tool?
1. I assume your chipset is H67, can you post a screenshot of the mainboard with CPUZ? Example below:
2. When you look at Disk Management on your computer, do you have an EFI partition? Example below:
3. What operating system are you using? Windows 7 or Windows 10?
4. Did you do a clean install or Windows 10?
5. Did you have to disable Quiet Boot?
6. Did you have to do anything special to get the card to work? e.g. reset CMOS ?
7. What BIOS version does your computer have?
8. The subvendor of your card is listed as Nvidia. What card is it? ASUS? MSI? Gigabyte?
2. No, I do not.
3. Windows 10
4. Nope, I just uninstalled nVidia GTX 580 drivers.
5. No, I did not.
8. MSI GTX 1070 Founders Edition
Thanks. Hopefully that will help somebody.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register
to get all
the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself
Welcome Forum, or learn about our
ACE Program and
What's Happening at Acer.
Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear.