WWAN had been detected on my aspire one AOA150, but cant be used

bagusak
bagusak Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

Hi everybody, WWAN HS-USB 9211 (COM3) had been detected on my aspire one AOA150 in device manager, but cant be used by Acer Connection Manager. The notification is WWAN was not detected, please make sure power on. Can you help me about the issue please... I am not sure that the WWAN is damaged, because they can still be detected. Is the WWAN detected. Whether if WWAN is detected it can also be potentially damaged?

For the pict:

trouble.JPG

Thank you, may you help me..

Answers

• What are you trying to connect?

• BugsBunny
    BugsBunny Member Posts: 1 New User

I have the totally same problem. I re-installed the Windows XP to my AOA150. After that I installed the driver for the Qualcomm Gobi device, which is a 3G device. It is a mini PCIe card. After that the name of the unknown device changed to "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9211 (COM7)". After that I installed the "3G Connection Manager" application. I tried with two different versions: 1.00.146 and 2.14.99. I download the driver package, and the two applications from this website, I mean, Acer Support for AOA150. I got the same Message Box, like "bagusak". I would like to ask the help of the Acer company, because many people have this problem, something is wrong with the driver, or with the application.