Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

After spill on keyboard laptop power button doesn't work (Acer Aspire E15 White)

oGrizzoGrizz Member Posts: 1

I have the Acer Aspire E15, and recently I spilled milk over the keyboard and some keys don't work, including the powerbutton, aka the only power button on the whole laptop, is there a way to turn it on without it, or atleast a quick way to fix it, or long way either is fine I just want to turn it on.

FAQ & Answers

• kenz101kenz101 Member Posts: 40 Enthusiast

With liquid damage the only way is to diassemble and clean the ribbon and port with a clean brush and Isopropyl alcohol for the power button. You will more than likely need a new keyboard as these are quite hard to service.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.      :) 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online146

ArshlanSiddique
ArshlanSiddique
batmalin
batmalin
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
CrystalHexagon
CrystalHexagon
Holiday101
Holiday101
HWei
HWei
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
peckchunhua
peckchunhua
rishabh23
rishabh23
rurujavi06
rurujavi06
SIAM123
SIAM123
Sumanth
Sumanth
+134 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Manny -
    With up to 16 hours of battery life¹, the world is at your fingertips and the pets are ready for affection.Our special friends couldn’t resist spending some time with our latest Swift 3 ultrathin (Read more…)
    0 138

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We want to recognize GAMING6698's dedicated efforts in the Acer Community. GAMING6698 has become one of the main collaborators since joining the Community in November of 2019.
On behalf of all our users and the Acer Team, we thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 3144

Total Points:5447

Total Accepted Answers: 274

GAMING6698 Mainframe Wrangler