Certified Repair at Schools

KClark364
KClark364 Member Posts: 1 New User

I've searched about this and everyone seems to get the same responce of a PM with more information.  So, I'd like more information on our school IT department doing our own chromebook repairs on our R11's.

Answers

• amiej
    amiej Member Posts: 2 New User
    I would also like to know how to become certified in Acer Chromebook Repair 
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

I sent a private message regards becoming a certified for the Chromebooks.
    Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,
    Acer-Karp.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • amiej
    amiej Member Posts: 2 New User
    I would like to know as well 
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    The Acer Chromebook Self Maintainer program is available to schools districts that have our Chromebooks. Your contact information is needed in order to route the request to our ASP department. Please send me a private message with your contact information (School District, Chromebook model, number of units, name, phone number and email address). 

Regards,
    Acer-Karp.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • MKriese
    MKriese Member Posts: 1 New User
    I too would like to become Certified for our school district. I did attempt to send you a PM but got "denied - permission" error. 

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Since Acer-Karp has retired, that's probably not the best choice, Try asking Acer-Ingrid for the correct contact currently.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.