acer iconia talk 7 b1-723 firmware

noahwolf
noahwolf Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 4 in 2018 Archives

i need a firmware for my b1-723, was stocked in logo after sytem update. pls give me link where i can download firmware ty

Answers

• noahwolf
    respond pls
  • noahwolf
    wooh ignored
  • chien
    chien Member Posts: 1 New User
    thanks you
  • Thaso
    Thaso Member Posts: 2 New User
    This page is not helping, you ask for help but you get no respond. 
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi,

Try to do a power reset. Make sure you take a backup of the unit before you perform the below steps since you might loose them. check the steps below.
    1. Hold the Volume Up and Power button simultaneously or ( hold Volume Up + Home + Power) or Volume down and power button
    2. Hold the button combination until you see the word Start.
    3. you might get a page to format 

4. Image result for power reset android phone 

After the factory reset it will download the phone update automatically. if not try with the acer site with the snid or sn number with the link below. 

http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/ ​

* select the country

*select the support -> drivers and manuals-> in that you might get the firmware for your unit. Hope this will work. 

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Mae_1912
    Mae_1912 Member Posts: 2 New User
    noahwolf said:

i need a firmware for my b1-723, was stocked in logo after sytem update. pls give me link where i can download firmware ty

Mine also got stock in logo after updating the system. What do I do??
  • Mae_1912
    Mae_1912 Member Posts: 2 New User
    How to back up when it won't even start?? Mine got stock after I update the System. What do I do?
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    edited November 2018
    Mae_1912 said:
    noahwolf said:

Mine also got stock in logo after updating the system. What do I do??
    Do a hard shutdown.  press and hold the power button for 10sec->> unit will go off. try to restart the unit. If still its not working the you will have to do a reset on the unit. Reset will delete the data on the unit. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)