I need Windows 7 drivers for E5-573-5077

FritzAttila
FritzAttila Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello! I have no idea why there are no windows 7 drivers available for download for this product. This is absolutely mind blowing since Windows is still supporting this product and 47.01% of computers are using this operating system.

Could anyone please share a link where I could download the drivers for this product ?

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• benton582
    benton582 Member Posts: 213 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

This computer was never intended to have Windows 7, so there aren't any drivers for it. But if you do want it, you have to probably buy Windows 7, install it in on your hard drive, then manually download and update drivers.

• FritzAttila
    FritzAttila Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi!

Thanks for the quick answer!

I already have a legal copy of windows 7. Nowhere on the laptop dealer's website or Acer's homepage can you read that windows 7 drivers for this product are unavailble, so don't buy it if you inted to install windows 7. (Which is still in use by 47% of the pcs worldwide and still supported by Microsoft and many people intend to keep and use instead of the memory and cpu eater and spyware called windows 10). And as I said if it runs windows 10 then it runs windows 7 as well. I'm quite sure the hardware are the same as of some previous models, so there must be some drivers around for windows 7 as well. I would greatly appreciate if someone could provide me with a link to a page where I could download them. Thanks!