Acer Predator G6 Watercooling+Case Rant

Rctxtreme
Rctxtreme Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives

Watercooling:

I Bought my Acer Predator G6-710 3-4 Months Ago and i want to Install Watercooling but i feel like theres no Way of Watercooling my G6. I spend hours finding a 92mm Watercooler and there isn't one desiged for a Acer Predator. So i think, I can buy a 92mm Radiator and slap on a 92mm Fan. Does That work? Also my Concerns is that the Water Block will might not be compatible with the CPU and the Motherboard.

Case:

The Case speaks for itself. Its just a Basic,Old Case with only one Case Fan. I think its from the 2013 Predatoer G-Series or from the G3-605. Its a Shame that there aren't more Holes and Mounts for Fans. The IceTunnel Thermal System is Great, But it doesn't seem enough. A Very Expericened PC Enthusiast might Be the Answer. Also the Skin (that plastic piece that looks like a tank tread) Must have some Holes drilled to put a Fan somewere or Vents should be made to funnel the Air into the Radiator/Fan.

If you have any Answers, Let Me Know.

Peace!

Answers

• Levia
    Levia Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter

i found one its called Cooler Master Liquidmaker 92

• Levia
    Levia Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter

Over the time i replaced a lot of stuff in my G6
    for:
    Corsair MP500 M.2 SSD
    Corsair AX760 PSU
    Corsair Vengeance RAM 32GB (16GB shown on picture)
    Cooler Master Liquid Maker 92
    and added some stuff like:
    Corsair SSD to the Easy swap bay and a 2. Seagate 2TB HDD
    Some of the called things are not visible cause the picture is already a month old.

IMG-20170128-WA0001.jpeg

• alidesign
    alidesign Member Posts: 3 New User

hey...is it possible to watercool my gpu 970gtx ,becouse there is no room for fan...if you have any solutions..please

• Cryoshotz
    Cryoshotz Member Posts: 3 New User
    Levia said:

Over the time i replaced a lot of stuff in my G6
    for:
    Corsair MP500 M.2 SSD
    Corsair AX760 PSU
    Corsair Vengeance RAM 32GB (16GB shown on picture)
    Cooler Master Liquid Maker 92
    and added some stuff like:
    Corsair SSD to the Easy swap bay and a 2. Seagate 2TB HDD
    Some of the called things are not visible cause the picture is already a month old.

IMG-20170128-WA0001.jpeg

the corsair ram that you installed, are they the rgb sticks? was trying to figure out if i got the g skill trident z rgb ram if the rgb lights work with the motherboard