Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Unable to boot Acer aspire E5- 551g system, only blank screen and blue led is constantly on

Hi all,
I have a problem whenever I start system only blank and black screen appears nothing works, fan and blue led is constantly running.

Any anyone suggest what should I do because i am unable to start my system, this is so weird

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks and

FAQ & Answers

• indianuserindianuser Posts: 2Member
    I also found that if I connect external monitor the monitor dont get signal and also if I connect USB mouse to laptop, the same thing happens. No power supply to mouse and monitor. It seems that motherboard not supplying power to hardwares .

Can anyone help me out.
  • benton582benton582 Posts: 213Member Enthusiast

I am so sorry for your situation and how much you had to deal with.

But judging from your computer issue, this requires that you send it back to Acer via Acer Support(<-Click). We can only help with certain software and hardware issues. I sincerely apoligize for not being able to assist further.