Acer One 10 doesn't detect any hardware

xincrin
xincrin Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

Hello, I did a clean windows 10 installation, everything was okay but now it doesn't detect hardware like sound card, graphics, battery. I've tried everything, I've opened device manager and I've tried Action > Scan for Hardware Changes and there's not any hardware detected. So I can't install drivers too

I really hope someone can help me.

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

Did you try reinstalling the Operating System and then reinstall the drivers to see if the device will detect the hardware?

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • TanyaHimanen
    TanyaHimanen Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

I have the same problem, but with Windows 7. How do I reinstall the drivers ? It keeps saying that it cannot find any. I don't know where to find them. I do not have an Internet connection because it cannot find the network adapter or controller driver. There isn't any disk drive. I guess the only way would be with my Usb flash stick, but I don't know how to do that. How would I know for sure that I am not forgetting any particular device ? I wouldn't even know where to start. what in the heck do I do now ?! GRRRRR !!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,255 Trailblazer
    Go to the Acer support site, choose drivers and manuals, the select your model. Choose the OS and it should show you all the drivers available. Download them and put them on a thumb drive. Once you have them all on the drive, move it to your One 10 and install each of them.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • TanyaHimanen
    TanyaHimanen Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

GREAT ! Thank you, it looks like it is working ! Yay !
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,255 Trailblazer
    Sweet, let us know once it's finished and mark it solved so others with the same question will be directed here.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.