Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

what battery do I need for Aspire 7551 laptop?

Inherited laptop. Battery is missing. Label on bottom says 19v 4.74a. All I can find online are 11v batteries. Will they work? Thanks.

Answers

• laurent_14laurent_14 Posts: 6,130ACE

Hello,

You'll find a replacement battery from your Acer store (100% compatible with your laptop).

• BubbaAlBubbaAl Posts: 3Member

The link to the Acer store does not give the voltage rating of the battery. So I still don't know whether a 10.8v or 11.1v will work instead of a 19v.

• laurent_14laurent_14 Posts: 6,130ACE

19V is the voltage of the AC adapter.

10.8 or 11.1V are the voltage of the batteries.

The original voltage is 10.8V.

• BubbaAlBubbaAl Posts: 3Member

OK thanks. I had wondered about that. Thanks again.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online143

Acer-Brad
Acer-Brad
Acer-Tim
Acer-Tim
angietata
angietata
Bkmurder101
Bkmurder101
casual_t
casual_t
dubmed
dubmed
HaPeKna
HaPeKna
hazza74
hazza74
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
kikkegek
kikkegek
Vorti96
Vorti96
+132 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Maintenance Notice:

The Acer Community Maintenance has ended! We apologize for the delay and would like to thank everyone for their patience. We're still ironing out some details but you're more than welcome to explore! Stay tuned to the Announcements section as we'll be updating it regularly to keep you informed about the changes.

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

Look at ven98 go! Raising up the ranks, helping other users in the Predator forums. Thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 760

Total Points:147

Total Accepted Answers: 0

ven98

Practitioner