Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

acer Aspire r11

I had a blue Acer R11 that got wet inside.  I had not had it very long.  Sent it to Acer and they sent it back because moisture kills a warrenty.  It had windows 10, 4gb ram, 11' screen (i think).  i loved it and cannot find it anywhere.  Tech Support said it was still in production but i cannot find it anywhere.  I think i paid $275.00 or $375.00.  Wal Mart was selling it a little cheaper around Christmas.  I loved it and really want another one.  Can anyone help me?

FAQ & Answers

• padgettpadgett Posts: 3,919ACE Pathfinder

Look for a R3-131T-P344 aka NX.G0YAA.006. That one uses a replacable hard drive. If not look for a R3-131T with a 500GB hard drive. I bought mine from the acer reconditioned store or the Acer store on eBay.com . Make sure you get one with Windows 10 since the free upgrade period is over.

ps: there is a good chance your hard drive is still good.