Acer Aspire V3-572G bios rescue disk

nikalai2000
nikalai2000 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello, 

I have this laptop and when i press the power button i can hear the fan spinning,the display becomes darker and that's all ! I guess that the bios is corrupt I need to make an rescue disk for it ! Unfortunately on acer site you can find only the windows .exe file ! Could someone help me in this matter?

I forgot to mention that I have already tried to unzip (7zip) the .exe file on an FAT32 formatted usb key and started the laptop pressing the Fn+Esc Keys without any results ( fan spinning , the display darker )!

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

Unplug the AC adapter from your notebook.

Turn the notebook over to remove the battery. Slide the lock tab to the unlock position first then slide and hold the release tab. While holding the release tab remove the battery.

Note: There are 2 tabs holding the battery in place. One is the lock tab and the other is the release tab.

Turn the notebook back over and open it.

Hold down the power button for 30 seconds, then release the power button.

Turn the notebook back over and slide the battery back into place.

Slide the lock tab back into the lock position.

Turn over the notebook one last time and plug in your AC adapter.

Turn on your notebook.

If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact Acer support for further assistance.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • nikalai2000
    nikalai2000 Member Posts: 2 New User

Dear Sir,

Before I ask for rescue disk I have tried all of the above ! I have used my laptop normaly , stopped it , next morning when i started it , fan is spinning power led is lit, when i connect the batery charging led is lit and of course nothing on screen . I have unpluged the charger, removed the batery and pressed the power button for 30 seconds, connected the charger pressed the power button, fan is spinning, power led is lit, when i connect the batery i have the charging led lit but nothing on the screen. I am using the laptop on a desk on a cooling pad, i am very careful not to block the ventilation holes so it has not been overheated . Of course my laptop is not in the waranty period otherwise I wouldn't bother you with my problem! I need an rescue disk please !