Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Hard drive filling up fast on my Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 11....

I just bought this and the hard drive is already filling up fast. Will getting an SD card make a difference? What can I do about this? I won't be doing anything fancy on it - just internet access and using the basic 3 MS Office products.

Right now there's only 654 MB of space left. I have not yet installed my printer driver on it because I want to see what the resposnes are. Should I get an SD card and install the printer driver on the SD card?

More info:

eMMC 16GB
2GB DDR3 L Memory

Thanks!

FAQ & Answers

• JoanaJoana Posts: 1,291ACE Pioneer

You could use an SD card, but I personally prefer the HDD. I am old school kind of girl Smiley Happy

Se a minha resposta ajudou, marque como resolvido! Obrigada 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online198

Anthony990
Anthony990
billsey
billsey
Dmkke6973
Dmkke6973
JarBi9
JarBi9
Lisel
Lisel
MaClane
MaClane
Simar
Simar
+191 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.