Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Cant connect to wifi

Suddenlly my aspire e15 cannot connect to the wifi. The problem never occur before even i just use it lastnight. Then i figured out the wifi adapter should installed have disappeared. Now my network adapter only got 2 ethernet adapter...what should i do?

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-MaryAcer-Mary Posts: 871Acer Crew

Acer Crew

Try reinstalling the wifi driver by typing Acer at the Windows 8 or 10 home screen and from the options select Acer Recovery Management. Select the option for Reinstall Drivers or Applications. You should be able to locate the wireless driver and reinstall from there. If this keeps occuring you may need to back up your data and restore the system to factory configurations.

• Sam960324Sam960324 Posts: 5Member
    Well...its not work. It shown error when i want to install it. It. The wifi adapter back lastnight but disappear again in this morning. It really burst me out. Maybe i should just throw this things to someone else and pay money to fix it