Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Aspire R5-471T - Windows did not detect any networking hardware

Hi, I have a problem with my Aspire R5-471T in which I have no internet, and when I try to set-up a connection it says "Windows did not detect any networking hardware".

I tried re-installing the drivers, and even doing a full reinstall via the "Reset" option. The laptop was having some issues for finding the internet connection in the past days but then it found it, but now it doesn't work at all.

Any ideas or suggestions? Might it be a real hardware issue? Because I don't know what else to do on the driver side.

FAQ & Answers

• padgettpadgett Posts: 3,899ACE Pathfinder

I'd begin with Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network Connections and see if the network controller appears there. If so, right click & select "status".

If no adapter, open Device Manager and select Network Adapters. Anything there? If so is the driver functioning ?