Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Dolby Digital Plus turns itself off when mic is activated

easleycoreyeasleycorey Posts: 3Member

Used guide here:

https://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Dolby-Home-Theater-Dolby-Digital-Plus-not-working/td-p/372803

Worked great however when the mic gets turned on by something the dolby gets turned off and I have to turn it back on every time.

Work around I leave teamspeak up and I only have to turn in back on every time I reboot.

Had the same issue when I win 7 but I turn off enhaments like echo reductsion and it fixed it but that does not work in win 10.

please help me, If no one knows how to fix than I will try contacting dolby directly my self because the default realtek driver does that have that issue.

Thank You,

Corey

FAQ & Answers

• sharky25ksharky25k Posts: 473Member Skilled Practitioner

Hi,

This issue has been reported a few times also on microsoft forums with "Hey Cortana!" function enabled (which keeps the microphone always on) and nobody was able to find a solution for it so far.  I have the same issue but I saw it with Cortana, and even now I did not find any solution to it.