Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

A hairline found on my aspire nitro v17 lcd laptop.

I just purchased Aspire V Nitro 17.3 laptop 3 months ago. I found a hairline on my LCD monitor, which just happened last week.

Is there any solution for this where I can fix myself or shall I send to service centre to rectify?

FAQ & Answers

• kiahahtokiahahto Posts: 2Member

Further to this.. below is my laptop's model.. VN7-792G-77XQ

• ShumayalShumayal Posts: 52Member Troubleshooter

I don't think there is much you can do on the hairline crack other than replace it. Such things are Brittle and hence not fixable. Depending on the extent of the crack, you could just ignore it and adjust computer display settings such that it is automatically ignored.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online210

Alez_Curquejo
Alez_Curquejo
BorisZX6R
BorisZX6R
edverons
edverons
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
helmut45
helmut45
infamous1
infamous1
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
JMarcos90
JMarcos90
Lupin77
Lupin77
MaClane
MaClane
maksim
maksim
Navi_
Navi_
RodrigoTozato
RodrigoTozato
RogerWilliam
RogerWilliam
TeoSalazar
TeoSalazar
tunez
tunez
zottmann
zottmann
+193 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.