Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

ACER ASPIRE ONE D270-288bb charging problem.

Good Day!

For 2 days now, I'm having a problem when it comes to charging my laptop. I'm not sure if the problem is the battery or the ac adaptor, itself. But I think, it's the ac adaptor. Because I have to disconnect and connect again the socket(you can take it off) in my ac adaptor for a couple of times before it start charging continously. I get the same problem everytime I charged my laptop and there is an orange blinking happening when you know it's not yet charging. So I might be correct that the problem is my ac adaptor?

How much do you think is the cost of a new ac adaptor? 

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Answers

• laurent_14laurent_14 Posts: 6,130ACE

Hello,

First you should straighten lightly the contact springs of the DC-IN connector (located inside of the connector).

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online126

Acer-Brad
Acer-Brad
Acer-Tim
Acer-Tim
Bkmurder101
Bkmurder101
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
casual_t
casual_t
dubmed
dubmed
gAll
gAll
HaPeKna
HaPeKna
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
kikkegek
kikkegek
Vorti96
Vorti96
+115 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Maintenance Notice:

The Acer Community Maintenance has ended! We apologize for the delay and would like to thank everyone for their patience. We're still ironing out some details but you're more than welcome to explore! Stay tuned to the Announcements section as we'll be updating it regularly to keep you informed about the changes.

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

Look at ven98 go! Raising up the ranks, helping other users in the Predator forums. Thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 760

Total Points:147

Total Accepted Answers: 0

ven98

Practitioner