Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

My Aspire V keyboard keys not working. (o, slash, question mark, Open bracket, and its partners)

GabRodil07GabRodil07 Member Posts: 1

Hi! Some of the keys on my keyboard are functioning quite well. They funtion perfectly in the last week. And then, the following keys stopped working (o, slash, question mark, Open bracket, and its partners). So I dont know what to do. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and, no solution. Tried restoring it but no solution near it. I really really need help. ;n;

FAQ & Answers

• Asdfguy86Asdfguy86 Member Posts: 33 New User

Have you tried putting the keyboard in another computer? If these keys work in another computer, then it may be an issue with your driver or USB slot. If the keys still don't work in another computer, then the keyboard may be broken and you might need to get a new one.

• laurent_14laurent_14 ACE Posts: 8,555 Trailblazer

Hi GabRodil07,

What model do you own exactly? I think it's not a desktop.

France