Acer Dust Defender Download

Options
DJRicoche
DJRicoche Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Is it possible to get a download of the Dust Defender application?  I did a fresh install of Windows 10, but cannot seem to locate the dust defender app.

Any assistance with this would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• beststevie
    beststevie ACE Posts: 506 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's a part of Quick Access, which can be found in the download section of  your notebook under apps.

Answers

• beststevie
    beststevie ACE Posts: 506 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's a part of Quick Access, which can be found in the download section of  your notebook under apps.

• poxnax1
    poxnax1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
  • utarkama
    utarkama Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
  • darkviper
    darkviper Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    hello i have an tridon 700 and  i cant find the acer dust defender software can you please help me out??
  • darkviper
    Options

• darkviper
    Options
    darkviper said: but i only find 2 options in the quick access menu i did not find any dust defender app

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Options
    Wow... so there is such an app too. Weird, I cannot see any such application under the G3-572 downloads. Also I have the latest version of Acer Quick Access  I don't see any option for dust defender :-(

Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • Ivory
    Ivory Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    I have the same problem on my Windows 10 laptop.  I can't even find the quick access anymore.
  • SaulBretado
    SaulBretado Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I know this is an old post, but anyone needing QuickAccess/Dust Defender can go and download the Quick Access 2.00.3006 from the link below:
    ---
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5615;-;Aspire%20VN7-791G
    ---
    This one works great on my Aces Aspire VN7, and I was able to run Dust Defender again, I hope it helps.