Aspire z Azc-700g-uw61

Options
Harmony
Harmony Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives

I just bought this all in one and it says it has a headphone, microphone jack, but when I plug in my external mic it doesn't seem to work, it knows I plugged something in but it doesn't seem to recognize it as a microphone.  What can I do to fix that.  The mic is plug and play so it didn't come with its own software.

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,052 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello,

Your AIO is equipped with an headphone/microphone combo port. You need an headset adapter to separate both devices.

France
  • schooledbykid
    schooledbykid Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I need help connecting my Xbox one to my Acer Aspire Z Azc 700g uw61 all in one. I have the HDMI and everything hooked up to the back of my monitor, and my Xbox One, but I have no clue how to change the screen to my Xbox's HDMI screen. Please help.

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,052 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi schooledbykid,

The HDMI port of your AIO is an output and not an input. You can only connect to an external display like a TV or a monitor.

• Output: AIO ---> External display
    • Input: AIO <--- External source
    France
  • Xrag
    Xrag Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I’m trying to connect a gaming pc to my all in one monitor is there any way I can connect it?
  • StevenGen
    Options
    Xrag said:
    I’m trying to connect a gaming pc to my all in one monitor is there any way I can connect it?

You only need to connect with an HDMI cable from laptop to AIO, as you only want the monitor from the AIO, simple!