Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Is the battery removable for Aspire V3 575G?

Hi, I'm sorry if this question sounds dumb but I did a search online and I can't seem to check if my laptop (Aspire V3-575G-73ZZ) has a built in battery or removable battery. I've attached a photo of the back of my laptop in this post.

20160413_151647696_iOS.jpg

Answers

• IronFlyIronFly Posts: 16,218ACE, Member

Trailblazer

Accepted Answer

your laptop has a built-in battery, not removable as on the old laptops.

I'm not an Acer employee.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer usefull or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • CarrotCarrot Posts: 7Member

Thanks!

Trailblazer

You welcome. Smiley Happy

Click on "Like" if you find my answer usefull or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • orishorish Posts: 2Member

Thanks, I have a similar model (E5-573G-31PX) and it also seems to have a built-in battery?

The manul for the E5 series says to condition the battery by charging it and using it three times.

What do I do to ensure a long battery life? I use my laptop as a kind of desktop computer. It is ALWAYS plugged in 24/7 and I only very rarely go out with my laptop and use it on battery mode.

Trailblazer

Use battery sometimes but never go under 40% and then charge it to 100%