ES1-311 wifi always disconnected

haswayhasway Member Posts: 3

Hi,

I have bought  ES1-311 with Windows 10 recently. After using it for a while, I have observed that the wifi is always got disconnected eventhough I have no problem with my other devices, i.e. phone, tab, etc.

I have deleted and reinstalled the wireless driver from Device Manager, but still I faced this problem, and it's really make me piss off with this laptop.

Hope that I am not the only one who faced this problem! Any solution from members is really appreciated.

Hasway

Best Answer

• philetusphiletus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer

Several places reference the card as a Atheros WB335. 

Try this driver uninstall the current driver first. If it doesn't work, try the second driver, If you haven't already.

Wireless LANAtherosWireless LAN Driver10.0.0.288266.6 MB2014/11/25Download

Wireless LANBroadcomWireless LAN Driver6.30.223.250185.4 MB2014/12/19Download

FAQ & Answers

What driver version is it using now in Device manager

• haswayhasway Member Posts: 3

it is broadcom 7.35.290.0. any suggestion?

Accepted Answer

Several places reference the card as a Atheros WB335. 

Try this driver uninstall the current driver first. If it doesn't work, try the second driver, If you haven't already.

Wireless LANAtherosWireless LAN Driver10.0.0.288266.6 MB2014/11/25Download

Wireless LANBroadcomWireless LAN Driver6.30.223.250185.4 MB2014/12/19Download

• haswayhasway Member Posts: 3

Hi philetus,

i have tried with the driver as proposed by you, eventhough it is for win 8.1 and mine's win 10, but it's still working. not 100% solved but kinda little bit ok. will continue to monitor with this driver, hope everything will slowly improved.