m_ali_ansari Member Posts: 1 New User

My Acer Laptop with following details has been stolen. E1-531-B962G50Mnks

E1-531-B962G50Mnks

Serial number

NXM12EM140***

Purchase date

2013/04/29

Please help .. !!

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Best Answer

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Sorry, but we do not have a way to track a product if it has been stolen. If you had installed a software like LoJack or other computer locating software, you may be able to contact them to attempt to track your product. If you call technical support in your region with the serial number, we can generally flag the system as stolen in our database in case someone with the product contacts us.

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Sorry, but we do not have a way to track a product if it has been stolen. If you had installed a software like LoJack or other computer locating software, you may be able to contact them to attempt to track your product. If you call technical support in your region with the serial number, we can generally flag the system as stolen in our database in case someone with the product contacts us.

• MK_2
    MK_2 Member Posts: 1 New User

Acer E14 CELERON 14" DOS LAPTOP stolen

serial number: *************

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

• johnrm
    johnrm Member Posts: 24 Networker

If you have it listed as a device on your google accoumt you may be able to track it like you can a phone. I dont know if it works or not but hey its worth a try i guess.

• lakhanbhadoliya
    lakhanbhadoliya Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited March 2020
    NXGKRSI001XXXXXX this is my laptop SN so please trace my laptop

Edited the thread to hide sensitive information
    Acer-Samuel
  • Mwenesalala
    Mwenesalala Member Posts: 2 New User
    Got my Packard Bell EasyNote Te laptop stolen from my car yesterday. It did not have a software installed for tracking . 

How can I can recover it with a serial number. 
  • Mwenesalala
    Mwenesalala Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited March 2020
    This is my serial number; NXC2RMF002XXXXXX

Edited the thread to hide sensitive information
    Acer-Samuel
  • Nanishiva
    Nanishiva Member Posts: 1 New User

My Acer Laptop with following details has been stolen.

In voice numebr: #FAAAAB2003185719

Serial number

NHQ3HSI00793001A743400

Purchase date

2019/09/05

Please help .. !!

• aliahmad9452
    aliahmad9452 Member Posts: 3 New User

Subject: Urgent Request to Assist in Locating Stolen Acer Laptop - Serial Number: NHQCLCN0011371820A3400

Dear Acer Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring your attention to a matter of utmost importance and seek your urgent assistance in recovering my stolen Acer laptop. I believe that with your support, we can increase the chances of locating and retrieving my valuable device.

Here are the details of the stolen laptop:

• Laptop Model: Acer Nitro AN515-45
    • Serial Number:NHQCLCN0011371820A3400
    • Date and Location of Theft: 25-05-2023 at Lahore

I have already reported the incident to the local authorities and filed a police report, which includes the full details of the stolen laptop, its serial number, and other relevant information.

I kindly request your immediate cooperation in flagging my stolen laptop in your system and taking any necessary actions to assist in its recovery. I understand that there is currently no Acer Authorized Service Provider in Pakistan, as mentioned on your website. However, I believe that by raising awareness and leveraging the power of the online community, we can potentially locate and retrieve the stolen laptop.

I am willing to provide any additional documentation or information that may be required to support the investigation and recovery process. Please let me know how I can best collaborate with you to ensure a swift and successful outcome.

Moreover, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share this information on your official Acer website and social media channels, reaching a wider audience who may be able to provide valuable leads or information.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I eagerly await your response and any assistance you can provide in locating my stolen Acer laptop. Together, we can make a difference and increase the chances of its recovery.

Best regards,
    Ali