Acer aspire VN7-592G won't power on (no led)

Options
Moussx
Moussx Member Posts: 3 New User

Hello,

I bought a VN7-592G a month ago, and upon reception I replaced the HDD with a SSD that I already got from before. Everything worked fine, I could do all I wanted with the computer for the whole month.

Today, during a gaming session, the computer stopped suddenly (no BSoD, nothing, just shutdown). I thought it was the computer overheating, because it looked like the only possible explanation to such a shutdown, but the MB wasn't hot at all when I opened it to check.

Now nothing happens when I try to turn the computer on, and the power light won't even turn on when I plug the AC in the computer (it was plugged in and the light was on when it shut down).

Should I RMA it ? If I should, would it be possible to return it without the HDD and get one without HDD ?

EDIT : I tried the battery reset pinhole method, with no result

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,051 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello,

About RMA, you will have to return it with the original HDD (warranty terms).

France
  • Moussx
    Moussx Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Thanks for the answer ; so now, do I need to contact Acer or the reseller I bought from (LDLC) ?

In the end, I think I'll have to rma it, which is a pita because the 1TB  HDD is currently used on my older, backup/work laptop.

Edit : trans.

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,051 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello,

I would return to LDLC (no shipping costs) ... normally.

Note: This community is only in English.

France