Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

DOLBY home theatre ( theater ) not working on Windows 10 install/uninstall programs repair option

Dolby Home Theater and Windows 10

Hi other Acer PC users,

like others, I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 and found that Dolby Home Theater wasn't working.

I found the answer to the problem was simple but not advised anwhere.

I simply brought up the install/uninstall programs, then right-clicked on Dolby Home Theatre and then clicked on the 'Repair' option. 

Windows just updated Windows 10 again today and notified me that Dolby HT not recognised, so I did the same again and Dolby HT is now working once more.

Hope this is of help.

I would think that this repair should work on all PCs.     Thomas.

FAQ & Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online133

Acer-Laura
Acer-Laura
falahat14
falahat14
Jaidar
Jaidar
petra_1980
petra_1980
SkyCloudRain
SkyCloudRain
ven98
ven98
xksiadz24
xksiadz24
+126 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.