Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Aspire E15 E5-573G-52G3 Restarted Windows now will not power on

I have just gotten this computer in December. And I've been haveing problems with it. But this one I can't seem to fix. I restarted my computer when the laptop didn't detect the Xbox controller I had plugged in. This happens from time to time when I take my computer to work with me. So I went to restart Windows 10 like normally. Well now the laptop is not getting power not turning on I have held the power button for over a minute to try and hard reset it. I would try a power cycle next but can't cause the battery is built into the unit. So what do I do?

FAQ & Answers

• animedudevidanimedudevid Member Posts: 2

Well got the computer to power on now. Had to get a paper clip and press a button hidden on the back of the computer and hold it down for 20 seconds. Seems that Windows had an error. But if anyone can give me an Idea to what and why it happened that would be great.