Acer T272HL touch woks only 5 minutes

sitkinyu
sitkinyu Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

I received my PO of Acer T272HL 3 days ago from Amazon. After I connect the monitor and my computer with VGA cable and provided USB cable, both mouse and touch operation is working. But, the touch function is working around 5 minutes only. The mouse is always working properly. I follow the suggestion mentioned in this community. I shutdown my computer, power off the monitor, un-plug all connected cables between monitor and computer, press and hold the power button of monitor for 30 seconds. I reconnect all cables and reboot the computer. The touch works again, unfortunately, it is gone after couple minutes. I have struggled to find the solutions for 3 days and no luck. Is there any good solutions? Please help.

Kinlun Yu

Answers

• toreleiren
    toreleiren Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi, sitkinyu! I am also experiencing the same problem....I bought the monitor for couple months ago, but then suddenly, it stopped working....I also tried unplugging the cable, plugging it into another USB-port, then it worked for like a few minutes.....This is really killing me, and I wonder why noone can be able to help us here with the same issue....?? Anyone???please help us!!

• richtera
    richtera Member Posts: 1 New User

Same here it doesn't wake up the computer as previous Acer touch screen models used to. I hope this is a setting issue, otherwise I would need to return the monitor for a refund. It needs to keep touch sensitivity on and wake up the computer.