how to get Bluetooth driver update

FaronellFaronell Member Posts: 11

I upgraded to windows 10 and no longer have bluetooth availability for external speaker and cell phone

FAQ & Answers

• Hello,

1. What model do you own exactly?
    2. Could you give me the first ten characters of the computer serial number (S/N)? Only the first ten.

France
  • padgettpadgett ACE Posts: 4,038 Pathfinder

First go to Control Panel> Device Manager. Do you have an entry for Bluetooth ? Are there subentries for Radio and Enumerator ?

If on a tablet then check under Airplane Mode for Bluetooth to be turned on.

• FaronellFaronell Member Posts: 11

Thank you but I think I have downloaded the correct drivers as it now seens to be working.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online484

AnatuGreen
AnatuGreen
billsey
billsey
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
bupwen
bupwen
ciano
ciano
ciarx
ciarx
Gerci
Gerci
Hvac
Hvac
JimHoward
JimHoward
luiscaarrasc892
luiscaarrasc892
mas_manidis
mas_manidis
Nik123
Nik123
nosleep666
nosleep666
Prasanna
Prasanna
s321koko
s321koko
Shamuro
Shamuro
Skopek
Skopek
sudhiyamohan
sudhiyamohan
Teksal
Teksal
Teodor
Teodor
+464 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1296

Total Points:4232

Total Accepted Answers: 163

Leostat Overclocked Contributor