Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

TravelMate P653-M Bluetooth Adapter "missing"

sunakujirosunakujiro Posts: 2Member New User

Hi!

I just reinstalled Windows 7 and can not get Bluetooth to work. There are 3 different setups at the drivers page and not one of them is working. Also, if I use the Hardware Vendor Detection, it does not even show me the device. The thing is, about half an hour ago, I was running Linux Mint and it worked fine. So there definately is a Bluetooth Adapter in this machine.

Can anybody help? Thanks.

Best Answer

• sunakujirosunakujiro Posts: 2 New User
    Accepted Answer

Well, if anyone else runs into this problem, just install the "LaunchManager Applikation" by Dritek, this will also enable the FN keys. After that, you can enable the BT-adpater via FN+F3. 

gl hf

FAQ & Answers

• sunakujirosunakujiro Posts: 2Member New User
    Accepted Answer

Well, if anyone else runs into this problem, just install the "LaunchManager Applikation" by Dritek, this will also enable the FN keys. After that, you can enable the BT-adpater via FN+F3. 

gl hf