product registrationunable to register AXC-603G

bigjohn_43701
bigjohn_43701 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

For the past 2 days I have tried to register my AXC-603G computer with windows 8.1 with no results. Had no problems with my AXC-605G with Windows 7 on it. When I try anything else it says sn is not on file. I have no problems loging into ny account but is unable to register either my new computer or moniter. For the s/n I tried both from the label on the computer and the number from the auto-detect program (they were the same) but was still unable to register my products. I love the AXC-605G so I bought a 2nd one (the AXC-603G) and have been less than happy with it, to many issues with Windows 8.1. Any suggestions on how to register then 2nd computer and my moniter.

Best Answer

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Sorry you are having problems with the registration. Send me a private message with your serial number, and I can help.

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Answer ✓

Sorry you are having problems with the registration. Send me a private message with your serial number, and I can help.

• gamersdad
    gamersdad Member Posts: 1 New User

Also unable to register my new Acer desktop  Aspire ATC-780-UR12  Serial number:  *** returns with error message 

• The product is already registered. Please check the Serial Number

my AcerID is ***

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

• Blayn-Acer

I requested the product registrations for your serial number be deleted from the database so you can register your system. Please allow 1 to 2 business days. I will update this thread when I get confirmation any registrations associated with this serial number have been deleted.

• Blayn-Acer

I received confirmation that the registration was deleted on Friday. You can now register your product to any account you want.

• debjeet
    debjeet Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi, I am unable to resgister my Acer Aspire E15 Laptop for last two days... please help. Thanks i advance...