X110P projector fan fail

domcq
domcq Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

My x110P projector has been giving me a fan fail message for a few months now. It will make a loud fan noise and then shut down. Eventually, afte a few attempts it will start up and the fan noise will reduce to normal, but it's taking longer and longer so I need to replace the fan.

Can you point me in the direction of where I could get a replacement fan or let me know the models of projector that the fan is common to.

It's my first projector and i'm very happy with it so I'd like to keep it alive if possible!

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer

Hello and welcome to the Comminity,

There are a few models that share some same parts however for the Fan and Blower...

Part # 49.8CP02G001 System Fan    For Models, X1161N and X110

Part # 49.8CP01G001 Lamp Blower  For Models, X1161N and X110

However please note that may not be correct. Plesae check your Part #

I can't find the X110P so here is another X110-3D as I am not sure what one you have

Part # 49.8CP02G003 Fan. For Models X1161-3D, X1161A-3D, X110-3D, D100-3D, D100E-3D, EV-S10-3D, EV-S10T-3D and X1161N-3D

If you look at your Fan part # I might be able to get a better idea what you are looking at for a fan. 

I will say this. It is some Work to get the unit apart to replacve a fan. I would have it repaired It isn't as easy as removing the cover on a PC and replacing the CPU fan or case fan if there is one. Something to think about..

Hope you find something Useful

James

• domcq
    domcq Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks' James,

I've included a link to a manual here that covers my X110P projector. https://www.manualowl.com/m/Acer%20Computers/X110P/Manual/145351

I price up the fan replacement and decide from there - thanks for your help.