Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Unexpected Shutdown

AngeloMark11
AngeloMark11 Member Posts: 24 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives
Hello.

My Laptop shut down unexpectedly last night when i was looking on a picture of something, and I thought that maybe it was low on battery and when I plugged it in, the power light doesn't come on. Then I pushed the power button and nothing happens. Can anyone explain what had happen to my Laptop? A reply would be much appreciated. Thank You.

VN7-571G-73ZJ

Answers

• Handing
    Handing Member Posts: 3 New User

Same thing happened to me a couple days ago! Not a computer expert, but after some "expert" googling, the most likely problem is a fried circuit on the motherboard. What was your solution Angelo? Anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Handing

• JusticeGX
    JusticeGX Member Posts: 2 New User

same happen to me how to do you solved the problem plss ? 

• Handing

It happened twice to me. The first time, I was able to recover. The second, machine was dead weight. The first time it happened was due to a static electricity burst that disrupted the battery connection. Perhaps that is what happened to you? If you flip the computer over, there is a small hole in near the center of the reverse side. Inside the hole, there is a button that you can get to with a paper clip or small pin. Press and hold the button for 30s to disperse the static electricity. Try again to boot up. If that doesn't work, you may have fried something on the motherboard. 

• JusticeGX
    JusticeGX Member Posts: 2 New User

when i plug my charger there is no blue light, and how to know that  static electricity burst or fried motherboard and if i fried motherboard how much it cost to fix ?

• Handing

Do I take that to mean that you've tried the static electricity dispersal on the battery as I suggested and still nothing? Also, there are no indicator lights on the computer even if the adapter is attached?  If yes to btoh, then there may be a motherboard issue. The cost will be significant unless your computer is still under warranty. You will need to track one down. When it happened to me, I found a couple different sellers of the motherboard that were priced near to the price of the computer. In the end, I had to do a complete replacement.