Aspire Vn7-591g Dolby Digital Plus Problems in Windows 10

ggabunia
ggabunia Member Posts: 8 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives

Hello. I bought my Laptop (Acer Aspire VN7-591G) With Window 8.1 installed on it. One of the applications it came with was Dolby Digital Plus - and it was an amazing product, it made my laptop much louder and the voice was much cleaner. But soon after the purchase I upgraded to windows 10 (in about 2 days). After the upgrade, dolby digital plus still remained and when it's turned on, it does work fine. But the problem is, it keeps turning itself off.
When I open a new Video File, when I play new mp3 File ,when I open a new Video - every time, it turns itself off and I have to turn it on again.
And when I play a game, it becomes really difficult. For example, when I open GTAV, it turns off dolby digital plus. when I minimize the game windows, turn it on and maximize the game, it once again does the same. similar things happen with other games as well.

Could you tell me what I can do about it? I tried searching for a new version of Dolby Digital Plus, but I couldn't find any download links for dolby digital. Then I downloaded newest Sound driver (for Windows 10), but after I installed it, dolby digital was gone completely so I restored the previous version.
I have a friend who has the similar problem with dolby digital after upgrading to windows 10, so I'm pretty sure the problem is not specific to my PC. 
I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Answers

• scrambler
    scrambler Member Posts: 127 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon

If you want to run the latest Realtek driver AND have Dolby digital working, here is the solution I found:

• ACEMİ_USTAD
    ACEMİ_USTAD Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    ggabunia said:

Hello. I bought my Laptop (Acer Aspire VN7-591G) With Window 8.1 installed on it. One of the applications it came with was Dolby Digital Plus - and it was an amazing product, it made my laptop much louder and the voice was much cleaner. But soon after the purchase I upgraded to windows 10 (in about 2 days). After the upgrade, dolby digital plus still remained and when it's turned on, it does work fine. But the problem is, it keeps turning itself off.
    When I open a new Video File, when I play new mp3 File ,when I open a new Video - every time, it turns itself off and I have to turn it on again.
    And when I play a game, it becomes really difficult. For example, when I open GTAV, it turns off dolby digital plus. when I minimize the game windows, turn it on and maximize the game, it once again does the same. similar things happen with other games as well.

Could you tell me what I can do about it? I tried searching for a new version of Dolby Digital Plus, but I couldn't find any download links for dolby digital. Then I downloaded newest Sound driver (for Windows 10), but after I installed it, dolby digital was gone completely so I restored the previous version.
    I have a friend who has the similar problem with dolby digital after upgrading to windows 10, so I'm pretty sure the problem is not specific to my PC. 
    I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Realtek download , install , also ,Dolby solution ,will be in video
    https://goo.gl/kqjDnp  
    Tam ACER Videoları: https://goo.gl/A7r85h