Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer support is worst support ever I seen

Hey guys I have acer laptop. I got some issue with USB ports so acer service center engg came to my house and after opening the screw he said hings are broken. That's it and fix the USB ports issue and went. After 2days my laptop's back body start breaking and when I call acer support they said we are not allowed to register on hardware issue. It took a month to register one compliant . And they never bother about that. They are like it's hardware issue you have to pay.. My laptop is in warranty period and It not my mistake boz I never had issue of hing n ol. Now it's almost 3 month over still they are like we will update you in 2 days.

Worst services ever I seen is acer.

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-CoryAcer-Cory Posts: 1,450Acer Crew

Acer Crew

Hi Nitin1,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Acer. I hope I can help at least get you in touch with the right people and foster appropriate communication towards your issue and get it resolved.

Could you send me a private message with your Serial Number and contact information? I'll be out of the office tomorrow and Friday, so if I don't get your response today, please excuse any delay I may cause.

Thanks,
    Cory