can I recover my deleted text messages from my Android phone?

Zmiresilly
Zmiresilly Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2018 Archives

Hello, I mistakenly deleted my important text messages from my phone when I using an Android manager tool on my  acer labtop, I need to retreive my deleted messages, can I ? Somebody said it still remain on my computer.  

Answers

• Herbertly
    Herbertly Member Posts: 3 New User

Zmiresilly wrote:

Hello, I mistakenly deleted my important text messages from my phone when I using an Android manager tool on my  acer labtop, I need to retreive my deleted messages, can I ? Somebody said it still remain on my computer.  

I don't think you can recover your deleted messges from Android phone if you're have no backup, they're gone forever!

• lucillie
    lucillie Member Posts: 1 New User

did you back up your phone? if yes, then you can restore the messages from backups

• Zmiresilly
    Zmiresilly Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks, I will try it, I'm a Mac users, does it has a Mac version? 

• AshokLal
    AshokLal Member Posts: 3 New User

In a similar situation i was in before, I believe, if you do not have a back up ... its gone. What you can do to avoid in future is install sms back up and restore app. Set it to take back up on any cloud storage of ur choice. If u delete it, you can restore it by just clicking the back up file and open it with this app. All messages will be restored.

You can use this backup even If you are changing ur phone to transfer all sms from old one to the new one.

• Rose8
    Rose8 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yes, you can recover your deleted text messages from your Android phone with an Android Data Recovery, and I believe you would be interested in this tutorial