Need drivers for 2 in 1 tablet "Acer one 10 S1002"...Please help

Options
josephkarthic
josephkarthic Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited March 18 in 2019 Archives

Hello,

I did a clean reinstall of win 10 for my S1002 2 in 1 tablet thinking that ACer website has all the necessary drivers..I was wrong..

I couldnt find any drivers thats working in product driver page..So If somebody has all the drivers for this product could you please upload it somewhere so that I can download it?

Thanks..

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

so, those drivers:

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers/6142;-;S1002

for windows 10 32bit are all not working?

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • josephkarthic

Tinkerer

Options

Those drivers are incomplete..The platform drivers listed there has an improper setup which quits without running properly, So i had to go to device manager and manually install all those drivers..

Also there are no audio driver, graphics driver, tablet mode change driver etc..

I found out from another thread that S1002 is a little brother to Aspire Switch 10 E (SW3-013), So i downloaded those drivers from there.

Still im not sure if I have installed everything 100% but my tablet is running ok for now..Acer should properly update it in the drivers page because other people may not have the same luck as me..

• walid
    walid Member Posts: 13 New User
    Options

hi i have the same probleme in driver acer one 10 s 1002 platform no working and audio out alone i wish send me if u have thanks

• josephkarthic

Tinkerer

Options
    Check this thread for detailed instructions to install those drivers.. http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Acer-One-10-S1002-Windows-10-Drivers/td-p/373114/page/4
  • walid
    Options
    i can not install i tired this driver plz help
  • josephkarthic

Tinkerer

Options

Have you read the steps in page no 4 in the other thread..pls go thru it thoroughly..your answer is there..

• walid
    Options

yes i do but nothing

• KAELEDKURESHI
    KAELEDKURESHI Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    I have the same model bought from Europe and the problem was some European language was factory installed and I had to install French, I though it would be an easy task to install a fresh copy of windows 10 and change the required language and it will work normal but after install the new windows there is no more touch available, rest windows works good though.

Also I made mistake that I didn't take a backup of the factory image of the hdd where it had hidden partition containing drivers !!
    Really appreciate if someone can help how to solve this problem!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    The key is that drivers for the S1002 models are for 32bit Windows. If you made a clean install of Windows 10 32bit you should be able to just download the drivers from the Acer support site and install them. I'd install the Wireless drivers first, then you can connect and download the rest. If you have no touchscreen, the Platform drivers should fix that. Anything that might be missing then will be installed by Windows Update. If you installed the 64bit version of Windows you need to go back and install the 32bit version instead.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • KAELEDKURESHI
    Options
    yes, its 32bit windows 10

But let me try a fresh new install from scratch and I follow you to install the drivers from support and will update here the result.
    Thanks for your help! :)
  • KAELEDKURESHI
    Options
    I've tried to install platform drivers and always stopped with an error as per the picture, the log file (zip format) is attached if you can investigate what is the cause of this error!
  • billsey
    Options
    The error message is: "File path not found. Please check the configuration file for the INF driver file : IntelBatteryManagement.inf - error code : 4294967295". Looks like others have seen this too. Try the method found in the last message on this thread.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • KAELEDKURESHI
    Options
    yessssssssssss !

it worked the driver I download from the link in that post!

Thank you very much for the kind help.
  • billsey
    Options
    Great! Glad we could get it sorted. :)
  • systemsecret
    systemsecret Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    encontre la solucion para acer one 10 1002s no tenia audio no funcionaba touch y nose veia indicador de bateria estuve una semana peleando pero por casualidad di con una pagina que no recuerdo el nombre pero tengo los drivers pesan com 160 mb
    en rar me escriben a este correo y les envio fox2201@gmail.com funciona de maravilla