G9-591 PredatorSense Software

Options
shawnrussow
shawnrussow Member Posts: 7 New User
edited March 2023 in 2015 Archives

I have installed a 500GB SSD into my new Predator G9-591 Laptop, and reloaded Windows 10. After reinstalling all available drivers and software, I noticed I was missing the PredatorSense software that controls the hotkeys above the keyboard. Any available download links would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• shawnrussow
    Answer ✓
    Options

Just as an update to this issue. The PredatorSense software is now available for download on Acer's Support Website.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

Probably it's not yet available to download but it's added by default if you use the Acer recovery media.

if you have your original HDD/SSD, you can put it back and using Acer recovery sofware or Acer care center, you can choose to backup drivers/softwares and create a recovery media with all the Acer software already installed.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • shawnrussow
    Options

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to find an option that didn't involve using the default recovery partition or install, but it seems I am out of options at the moment. Luckily, the default install doesn't seen too bloated, so I should be able to work with it. I did mess around for awhile and was able to copy the software folder and recreate the startup items and running service, and could make the keys functional, but only in their default state. The configuration end of the software would not launch. I am likely missing a few reg keys or something, but I've spent too much time with it already.

My solution was to use Acronis and just image the default drive to my SSD instead of using the recovery media.

• shawnrussow
    Answer ✓
    Options

Just as an update to this issue. The PredatorSense software is now available for download on Acer's Support Website.

• mobq
    mobq Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I cant find software Predator Sense for free download, can u please send link here?

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good to hear it.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • IMMANUEL
    IMMANUEL Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

SAME HERE BRO...