Wrong time.???

KamiHeller
KamiHeller Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 15 in 2018 Archives

MY ACER HAS THE WRONG TIMING.. Even when I change the Date and time when I get notifications from either Facebook or Google it says a COMPLETELY different time.. Is anyone else having this problem???

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer

Check to make sure you are set to the right time zone.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • jennygraves
    jennygraves Member Posts: 2 New User

Ya, mine too.  I have an Acer Aspire R.

I was an hour early this morning because my clock decided to skip back an hour.  Yes, it is set to the right time zone and yes, daylight savings is turned on.  The time is still wrong.  It was right up until sometime in the last couple days.

• billsey

Any chance it changed your timezone?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • jennygraves
    jennygraves Member Posts: 2 New User

Yes, time zone is correct. Pacific time, daylight savings turned on, clock is an hour ahead.

• Jg999
    Jg999 Member Posts: 1 New User

I have the same issue

i do not see any answers.

• portofrichmond
    portofrichmond Member Posts: 1 New User

I am a new Acer user I am have the same problem with the wrong time no matter how many times I change to the correct time it does not stay and yes I have the correct time zone.

• Manajurie
    Manajurie Member Posts: 1 New User
    MY ACER HAS THE WRONG TIMING.. Even when I change the Date and time when I get notifications from either Facebook or Google it says a COMPLETELY different time.. Is anyone else having this problem??? Tablet B3-A40

• Awen
    Awen Member Posts: 2 New User
    I am having this problem my B3-A40 keeps changing time zone from Central to Mountain and I have not left town much less Kansas.
  • Awen
    Awen Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have set the tmezone to match my location, it keeps resetting from Central Time to Mountain Time on it's own. The tablet has never left Central Kansas so i have no idea what is happening. 
  • billsey
    I've seen something similar when I connect to a different ISP. When they determine location based on your IP address, it's often determined by where the ISP is located. So if yours is based in Denver...
  • sgb
    sgb Member Posts: 3 New User
    I too have a similar problem with my B3-A40.
    I'm running Android 7.0 with the automatic date and time off. The time constantly changes and has to be reset