"Touch : Connect Fail!" on Acer Smart Display DA220HQL

TheTekkit
TheTekkit Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives

Hello all!
For the last 2 weeks, I have been having trouble with my Smart Display. I turned it on one day to find that the touch screen failed to detect touch at all, and in the bottom left corner, was a error: "Touch : Connect Fail!" in a gray box. I have searched the web all over, and have not been successful in finding a solution to this problem. Has anyone else had/fixed this issue? I have attempted to factory reset/restart, and nothing has worked so far. 

If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be great.

Many thanks to any help provided,

-Brant

Answers

• TheTekkit

I have recently tried clearing CMOS on the smart display, but to no avail.. it is still not working. I'm hoping i'll get help soon, as I really don't wanna have to throw out this tablet.

• TheTekkit

Wow. Thumbs up to acer support. This has got to be the most GARBAGE service I've ever gotten, and I can't believe this is even possible to go this long without support. I won't be buying anything acer for a while. Thanks.

• wanda1234
    wanda1234 Member Posts: 1 New User
    My Touch Screen is not working what can I do need help
  • EldeyP
    EldeyP Member Posts: 1 New User
    TheTekkit said:

Hello all!
    For the last 2 weeks, I have been having trouble with my Smart Display. I turned it on one day to find that the touch screen failed to detect touch at all, and in the bottom left corner, was a error: "Touch : Connect Fail!" in a gray box. I have searched the web all over, and have not been successful in finding a solution to this problem. Has anyone else had/fixed this issue? I have attempted to factory reset/restart, and nothing has worked so far. 

If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be great.

Many thanks to any help provided,

-Brant