Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

WIFI limited connect to internet.

GerzonGerzon Posts: 7Member

I have new laptop Acer Aspire ES 11 (ES1-131-C7YE) but WIFI connection limited to internet.

Would you please assist me to solved this problem?

Thanks.

Best Answer

FAQ & Answers

• philetusphiletus Posts: 4,428ACE Pathfinder

Go to Control Panel and uninstall the Atheros Wifi, reboot and install this one.

Wireless LANAtherosWireless LAN Driver (NFA335)10.0.0.303228.5 MB2015/09/09Download
  • GerzonGerzon Posts: 7Member
    Hi Philetus (ACE Pathfinder),

Thanks for advising, I already follow the advised but not yet solved the problem to access to the internet.

• asanasutionasanasution Posts: 6Member

I have the same problem with acer es1-131 (Win 8.1 Bing) too, and this solution is not work.

Accepted Answer

Check my router settings, this is a router issue.

WIFI provider in Indonesia (Telkom Speedy) already change the region of TP-LINK from original United States to Indonesia and to cause Acer with Windows 10 limited connect to internet.

So, after rechage to original region (United States), problem solving.

Problem solving after rechange WIFI TP-LINK Region to original region UNITED STATES.jpg

Thanks.

Thanks Gerzon, I'll try it as soon

Gerzon.. on win 8.1 isn't work Smiley Sad

Uninstall the driver. Download the Acer Windows 10 driver and extract it to the desktop. Right click on the driver and select "Troubleshoot compatibility".

Maybe need to resetting your Internet Protocol Version 4 IP & DNS and this is only do it by your WIFI provider IT.

Wouldn't hurt to flush the DNS cache.

https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html

Thanks for the fast respon.
    I've tried, but it was not working for me. Is there any other solution? Or should I upgrade to win 10?

I do not know if this solution. Earlier I tried to change the " wireless mode" on my router from 802.11b + g + n to 802.11b , then change it back to the beginning .. finally connected.

www.png

• ipongipong Posts: 5Member

I have the same problem. It fixed with bandwidth setting in the router, should be 20MHz, not 20/40MHz auto. I think the problem relies on wireless driver in acer.