Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

No Audio Output Device installed error message

el_bowel_bow Posts: 1Member

I have an Aspire 5750Z laptop. My audio randomly stopped working. It was working the night before no problem. I hadn't done any updates to my laptop. My dolby disappeared.I have tried the acer recovery no luck and I even uninstalled the Realtek driver and downloaded the audio driver from Acer and reinstalled it. Now it shows the realtek and Dolby there and working and up to date but I still have no audio and I have a red X on the volume icon reading that no audio output device installed. My laptop is 3 years old and I'm running windows 7. I have a flag saying I can upgrade to windows 10 but haven't. My research has shown other people having this issue when they upgraded to windows 8 and 10 but I have not updated my OS. Can someone please help me?

FAQ & Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online133

Acer-Harvey
Acer-Harvey
Acer-Karp
Acer-Karp
Acer-Tim
Acer-Tim
Bean143
Bean143
Cyriix
Cyriix
henriquerpc
henriquerpc
JackE
JackE
Kno63
Kno63
lukeantonissen
lukeantonissen
MaClane
MaClane
MegaParsec
MegaParsec
Rosenstock
Rosenstock
steve972
steve972
Torben
Torben
+119 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.