Options
help2
help2 Member Posts: 1 New User

Our company is looking for ACER monitor with these requirement,

1. Touchscreen
  2. Low blue light
  3. Flicker free
  4. Screen size is flexible, any size will do

Please inform me if have the monitor with these requirement, thank you.

Answers

• roberta05
    roberta05 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

What about Acer T272HUL TouchScreen ?
    Simply a beautiful monitor. It was very inspiring to work with it. It is very close to the imac level of quality. If you don’t believe me, read some reviews such as cnet.com, bestadvisor.com or pcadvisor.co.uk, a lot of them recommend it as the best pick on the market. The touchscreen works great, although I did not use the touch as much as I thought. I had 2 laptops hooked up, one HDMI, one via Displayport. I liked the navigation a lot. It is buttons, but with a simple software navigation which I found very comfortable to interact with, no headache.
    One cool thing, I don’t know what they did, but the monitor would find the active port, if I disconnected one, it found the other. I really appreciate that functionality. The expense is challenging, but you are purchasing a beautiful object.

The two things that are cons for me is the weight, it was too heavy for my egotron arm. It is designed to be used with the kickstand and it rests on the table / desk like it is shown in the pic. Ok, once I adjusted.

Oh, and I really like the charging USB 3.0 on the side. Overall, great monitor.