How to find battery for my specific laptop

Options
sooz
sooz Member Posts: 6 New User

This is the only information I know to give for my laptop. I tried to find it in the drivers and manuals list but it seems to list information that I don't recognize. Would like to know what my particular laptop is listed as so I can find the exact manual... Acer R3 series mod# N15W5 R3-131T-c28S snid: *** sn:NXG10AA003*** Need to know how I would find the right battery for my laptop on the internet. If you could give me the exact description of the battery I need I would be grateful. I would not want to order the wrong one. I am assuming of course that I could install one on my own. I don't know if s and r series even applies so feel free to move this to the correct forum. Thanks in advance.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options

Here's the weblink to contact Acer store : https://store.acer.com/en-us/accessories

You may contact the number listed at the top right corner in the weblink. You will also find option to chat.

You may contact store wiht the serial or SNID number of your computer

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.pngto say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

• sooz
    sooz Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options
    Thank you for your reply, but I really prefer to just have the description of the battery I need so that I can shop for it where ever. I couldn't find anything about batteries in the acer store at all. The only thing I found under Acer R3-131T was one item, the power cord, that's it. Maybe someone could just confirm if it's this one I just found searching google: http://www.ebuyadapters.com/acer-laptop-batteries-c-3/36wh-original-acer-aspire-r3131tc28s-r3131tc33y-battery-p-85440.html Though I really would just like a complete description, is that one describing it in full? Please remove the link if it's against the rules, I just had hoped for an answer to my questions. If I am in the wrong place for that I would appreciate someone guiding me to where I can find the information myself. I've had many computers and most everything I've needed I have been able to find relatively easy up until now.