Acer Aspire V3-771G problem with the wifi adapter of the laptop

Nickson
Nickson Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello forum, I have a major problem. I've bought my acer aspire V3-771G like two months ago and recently I've been having problem with my wifi-adapter. when I connect with any internet, I can use that internet for like 10 minutes and then it automaticly goes from useable to limited and I can't do anything anymore. I really need help because when I disconnect it and reconnect again it works for like again 10 minutes and then it goes to limited again, I hope you guys can help me.

Let me thank you in advance for your help, Nick

Answers

• WR
    WR Member Posts: 1 New User

Have you already tried to disable the energy saving options of the WiFi and Ethernet adapers ?

• Dianos
    Dianos Member Posts: 9 New User

If you have Windows 8: try the new driver 10.0.0.217v3 from Acer Support: 

Wireless LANAtherosWireless LAN Treiber (new)10.0.0.217.v3216.5 MB2012/12/28

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27675/kw/wifi%2010.0.0.217

• leonlfm
    leonlfm Member Posts: 3 New User

Here the same problem with the same notebook 3 weeks old and calling already 3 tmes with Acer Change the drivers updated the bios, but still the same problems. # days ago called with acer again, and i sent it back to the acer cervice centre.

The men told me when the drivers not work, i can not do anything else at home, so i have to sent it back fior repair.

It's a big problem also on this forum it happend wit the V5 and V3 series.

• gebruiker
    gebruiker Member Posts: 1 New User

I've had the same problem for weeks now.. new laptop with windows 8, tried everything but connection goes limited every 2 mins or so on my  Aspire m3 581TG . If anyone knows a solution i would be greatly helped. I already tried downloading and installing the new driver but that didnt do anything. 

• gtax
    gtax Member Posts: 1 New User

After pushing start button the acer loga appears and desapears an thereafter a blue screen only ís visable

This discussion has been closed.