Liquid X2 triple SIM phone

Mihaly
Mihaly Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives

Hi, anyone knows any news about Liquid X2 triple SIM phone? When will it be available in UK?

Thanks, Mihaly

Answers

• Cavehomme
    Cavehomme Member Posts: 9 New User

I'd like to know that as well, promises to be a very nice phone. I hope that the design does not cause it to overheat when using GPS like the E39/700.

• mfudda70
    mfudda70 Member Posts: 12 New User

It was in April 2015 when Acer announced its new Liquid X2 tri sim phone and held a show in New York. It was to be launched in Asia in August. But there is no further announcement by the Company. Does anyone know if it has been scrapped. Is Acer's managment is monitoring this community post then bening a good corporate citzen it must come forward to respond to this post.

Thanks

Moin

• zanarke
    zanarke Member Posts: 1 New User

I also really want to have some news about this phone.

I've been waiting for months now for a release date and full specs informations (first apparition in April 2015 !) but still no news from Acer since... 

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi All,

I received word that the X2 has been cancelled in the European region and I there are no plans for a release stateside.

Hopefully we'll get a show off a tri-sim phone in the near future in it's place.

Cory

• mfudda70

I am surprised why ACER managemnt is not annoucing the cancellation of Liquid X2 either in Europe and/or other region(s). As a good Corporate Citizens it should not be embarrased for failiure to launch this product for which several road shows were held. An earlier announcemnt will clear any misgiving and expectation of customers.

Moin

• mfudda70

It is rather sad that ACER does not care about its customers who are waiting for this much talked about phone. It is expected from good companies to atleast provide the reason for delay but it appears that ACER managemnt is not reading these posts.

Moin

• mfudda70

Any one has news as to when this phone will be lauched or it has been taken out from the menu?

• mfudda70

End of November 2015 and early December 2015, several links mentioned that Liquid X2 will be available in Asia in January 2016. But now this month is also coming to end. Obviously one cannot expect ACER to make any annoucment because it has not respect for customers.

• desmond_maughan
    desmond_maughan Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    Hi all,

It never has, or will be, only way to get one, is if you know somebody in the Philippines who will send it to you, that's how I got mine over a year ago. You can find them on eBay for £1,000, but it ain't worth it when it's only £160 to buy brand new etc.
    As for getting one now, no point, android version is way behind, and will never be updated to a newer version by Acer, shame really, as it's quiet a decent hardware phone.