AX1800-E9232 with nvidia 7100. Cannot upgrade to windows 10

Options
bergolive
bergolive Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

I have a AX1800-E9232 with nvidia 7100. I cannot upgrade to windows 10 because my video adapter is not compatible.  I found a cheap low profile GEforce 9300 N751G. I was wondering if this is compatible with my computer and if it would allow me to install win 10. Does anyone know of a slim graphic card I could install which would be compatible?

Many thanks

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,055 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello,

I advise you this newest graphic board (GeForce 210):

ASUS EN210 SILENT/DI/1GD3/V2

You can determine the total power with this tool. Normally your original PSU will be "sufficient".

France
  • bergolive
    bergolive Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Merci Laurent. J'ai aussi trouvé la GeForce 9300, small form factor. Je pense qu'elle fera l'affaire. Je vais aller voir si la tienne est plus performante.

Salutations,

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Hello bergolive

We are happy you have joined the Acer Support Forums.
    The Acer Community is a global peer to peer support forum where users share their experiences and expertise with Acer products.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we have asked that users post in English only, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,055 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello,

Here are other graphic boards (Low Profile):

MSI GeForce 210

Spoiler
    Vive l'Acadie et  Vive le Québec! Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy
    France