ES1-512 slow when charging, fine when on battery

Jamie87Jamie87 Member Posts: 3

I have an ES1-512, no problems for the first few weeks, then suddenly it became really slow while plugged in, but still runs fine when it's on battery power.

Have scanned for viruses, malware, etc, nothing wrong there.

Luckily the battery life is good, but would be nice to be able to use it properly when plugged in too!

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• bpereteatcubpereteatcu Member Posts: 3
    Accepted Answer

Check power plan active during charging maybe it jumps to Power Saver or such ? 

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options

FAQ & Answers

• bpereteatcubpereteatcu Member Posts: 3
    Accepted Answer

Check power plan active during charging maybe it jumps to Power Saver or such ? 

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options

• Jamie87Jamie87 Member Posts: 3

After delving deep into the power settings it looks like I've solved it with the Processor Power Managment options.

• bharatabcbharatabc Member Posts: 6

I have the same problem. Can you please suggest the steps what you did?

• Jamie87Jamie87 Member Posts: 3

Power options>change plan settings> change advanced plan settings> change settings that are currently unavailable> processor power management> maximum processor state> plugged in should be above 0%, i change it to 100%

• bharatabcbharatabc Member Posts: 6

Thank you that helped.

I too got a problem with my wifi connection in my home only. the unidentified network problem (with yellow exclamation mark), which is seen in my laptop only and only in my house's wifi, in college and other wifi it works perfect. my My friend has no such problem when connected to the same wifi. The wifi runs good in mobiless too.

I tried all the answers given here but the problem still exist. I sometimes get connected and after using for 1/2 hours the unidentified (yellow sign) comes.