R13 (R7-371T) Raid 0

Options
2»

Answers

• Matteus
    Matteus Member Posts: 7 New User
    Options

Thanx, I'll give it another try. my drive identifiers are indeed 0-1-0-0 and 0-2-0-0 i checked that with the command. Hope it has nothing to with my issue. So far the steps I have taken:

1. downloaded and made windows install usb from microsoft site;

2. installed windows;

3. install 13.1. drivers (later when it didnt work, installed 13.2. drivers)

4. create recovery usb in windows

5. boot from usb and co to command prompt.

will now try to do what you suggested in previous post. Thank you for help!! will let you know how it turns out.

btw, the new skylake model is a blast! beautifull screen (even though its fhd not top of the line) runs cool and dont throtle even after one hour stress testing cpu to 100%, cant complain about keyboard and touchpad, touchpad is the best i ve used so far, havent had a chance to use mac touchpad, but so far very happy with purchase. cant wait to get thunderbolt 3 eGPU solution, then it will be a beast Smiley Happy

• jrosaly
    jrosaly Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    Let me know how it goes
  • Matteus
    Options

I guess I killed my new toy Smiley Sad( Did it by changing to legacy mode in bios after which it was a black screen after power up and it didnt let me back in bios. tried to reset bios by disconecting bios battery and main battery, waited 10 minutes after disconecting, then reconected and now it dosent power up at all.. Smiley Sad

Why the hell did i have to experiment with legacy mode?!!! Smiley Sad(

• Matteus
    Options

ITS ALIVE!! After second battery reconect i managed to get it back to life and into bios. Also I made new win 10 install usb with microsoft tool. During instalation in drive selection step I managed to install intel rapid storage drivers (13.2.something) without errors like you. but how did you made it raid volume, after that step it completed installation and I was again with fresh windows. also tried to create recovery usb and try again in advanced options command prompt using commands, butgot the same result - command formtatted correctly but failed to execute .. Smiley Sad

I swear those machines have the mind of their own and they do not follow the commands they are supposed to Smiley Happy)